onsdag 4. mars 2009

Down periode

In the pasing week i felt the "hole" of the project. With that i meen that it's harder to sit down an do some work, because i've been doing the same idea over and over again. My head just want to do something else. I hoped that 3D modeling production would be satisfying for me, but with tha last 8 months of school without any "school 3D", it's much harder to start producing in high volume. 

With this slope down i tried to find some outer refrenses, to hopefully speed up my motivation, saw half of the top 250 list on imbd.com, tryed to even do more wrokout then i allready do but it didnt help. On top of all this my room mate moved out so started to try figuring how to pay my rent from next month. Thing just got bigger and bigger.

But in the end, it wasnt a guru from Nepal that made me turn around, was a team member who told me to get back up or she would kick me up there herself. That work magic and today i got a new "scene", establishing shot of a broken city paning down to a litle house, and working in 3D is almost fun again. 

So i guess without people around you to help you get going, and back you up, things would seem a lot more difficult to accomplish. 

Thanks for having my back!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar